NHS and privately funded fertility treatments
The following investigations and treatments are available through the Shropshire and Mid Wales Fertility Centre. Not all treatments are available on the NHS, and there are funding differences between the Clinical Commissioning Groups.
If funding is not available it may be possible to “top up” the funding privately to increase the chance of conception.
All treatments are available to privately funded patients.
- Ovulation Induction
- Intra-uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Donor Insemination (DI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Donor In-Vitro Fertilization (DIVF)
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Donor Egg IVF & ICSI
- Egg-Share IVF & ICSI
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval: Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA) and Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)