NHS. Self Funded and Private Treatments
The following investigations and treatments are available through the Shropshire and Mid Wales Fertility Centre. Not all treatments are available on the NHS, and there are funding differences between the Clinical Commissioning Groups.
In some instances, it may be possible to pay a “top up” for additional services not available as part of your NHS treatment such as embryoscope and ERA testing.
All treatments are available to self funded and private patients.
- Ovulation Induction
- Intra-uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Donor Insemination (DI)
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Donor In-Vitro Fertilisation (DIVF)
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Donor Egg IVF & ICSI
- Egg-Share IVF & ICSI
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval: Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA) and Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)